Thursday, April 11, 2013

Beauty Secrets Revealed | Lip Prep Steps

Thursday, April 11, 2013
'You have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes.
For these delicate areas, you need ingredients that not only correct
but also prevent.' - Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder.

Hello my gorgeous readers! I hope you all had a fabulous Thursday! A year ago today, I started dating the most amazing man I had ever met. My boyfriend has honestly changed my life and has showered me with love & laughter! Sounds cheesy right? Well it's true! I feel truly blessed and I have to say that love is a very powerful thing and I hope everyone experiences it in their lifetime! xo. Before I go off on a LOVE tangent, lets move right along. Actually, this post might benefit us all in the 'Love department.' I don't know very many people that enjoy kissing someone with dried up/chapped lips, do you?

How To Get Soft/Kissable Lips


Step 1:
This is a sweet tasting treatment that leaves your lips feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and kissable. It's made with Red Brown Sugar crystals. These crystals will help you gently remove and buff away dry/flaky dead skin cells. Sugar is a natural humectant for the skin. It has antiseptic properties, that aid in the skins healing process. The Sugar Lip Polish consists of many other ingredients to help nourish the lips. These hydrating ingredients are Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oil. Key ingredients like these will absorb quickly into your lips during the exfoliation process. This product also contains Shea Butter and Vitamin-E. The Shea Butter will leave your lips feeling moisturized and protected, while the Vitamin-E prevents any future signs of aging caused by free radicals.

How to use the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish
I personally always apply a very small amount of this product on a tooth brush or a disposable mascara wand. I will then scrub my lips very gently until they look smooth and plump. Afterwards you can remove it easily with a wet wash cloth or a splash of cold water. I like to use this product 2-3 times a week depending on how dry my lips are. *This product will induce color in the lips & leave them looking plump and healthy. Whatever you do, try not to eat it. It's very tempting because it tastes just like brown sugar. Although there is brown sugar  in it, nowhere on the packaging says that it is alright to eat it! Nom noms.


Step 2:
Like I said previously, sugar is a natural humectant that binds moisture to the skin. This anti-aging lip treatment has been proven to help repair, hydrate, and smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles with the help of Hyaluronic Spheres. This will not only hydrate the lips, but add volume as well. Other supporting ingredients like Sea Fennel Extract will help define the lip area. Orange Extract will aid in protecting the lips, while Cupuacu Butter, Plum Seed Oil, and Passionflower Seed Oil blend together to repair and restore. I'm absolutely without a doubt addicted to this lip treatment. My lips always feel silky smooth and I love the citrus scent. It's very Fresh!


TAH DAH! Well that was easy, don't you think?
You will now have soft/kissable lips.

You can stop reading here if you tend to stick to the bare minimum when it comes to lip products.  If you are someone like me, where you have trouble with your lip colors feathering, bleeding, creasing, caking, then keep on reading! These next two products will give you the confidence you need to leave the house wearing a lip color that normally ends up looking like a lipstick mustache within an hour. Such a shame! Tisk Tisk, lets fix this mess! 


Step 3:
When you see the word primer, think about what a primer would do before you paint a wall. Not only will the colors be more vivid after you've primed, but it gives the paint something to adhere to. This lip primer will lock down any lip color you place on top of it. It prevents fading throughout the day, bleeding, and even the occasional creasing as our lips become dehydrated. The formulation is very smooth and creamy, and is enriched in Vitamin-E to help repair. Lip Insurance will leave a bit of a tacky feeling on your lips, but this is just to give your lip color something to stick to.


Step 4:
Now don't get me wrong I love color, but I'm absolutely in love with this colorless lip liner. I honestly can't live without this product and I'll tell you why! I have the most oddly-shaped upper lip! The minute I put on any lipstick/lip gloss and rub my two lips together, DISASTER STRIKES! This is one of the only products I use that prevents the disaster from happening. The 'MUFE Lip Line Perfector' creates an invisible barrier around your lips to help prevent your lip colors from feathering. I love the fact that it glides on evenly without any tugging, and it fills in any cracks/fine lines. It's definitely worth checking out if you have the same problem as I do. I love using this when I wear my MUFE 'Moulin Rouge.' I don't need a red lip liner at all, there is never any bleeding if I have this on! xo.

Well my loves, that is all for today! This is all you will need to have baby soft lips and vivid long-wearing lip color! I hope you all enjoyed!

5 comments:

  1. I am super interested in the MUFE lip liner now. I wonder if there are any other less expensive options?

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing amazing blog!!! new follower :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog, such a cute layout! Great posts too. I started following! :)

    Sarah| Beauty and Lemonade xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fresh sugar lip polish sounds good, sounds like the Lush ones!
    thanks for sharing..

    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...